5 Natural Home Remedies to Increase your Height Fast - Explore Study

If you wish to appear taller than you already are, you will have to make feasible efforts to improve your height. Here are top seven ways to increase height naturally at any age.

5 Natural Home Remedies to Increase your Height Fast

1. Take Ashwagandha



According to Ayurveda, ashwagandha (scientific name: Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng, helps increase height. Ashwagandha contains various minerals that broaden the bone skeleton as well as its density. This in turn increases your height. You can easily find ashwagandha in an herbal store.
  1. Mix two tablespoons of ashwagandha powder in a glass of warm cow’s milk.
  2. Add sugar or jaggery according to your taste and mix well.
  3. Drink it every night before going to bed, at least for 45 days to increase your height.
Note: For this remedy to work, you must avoid fast food completely.

2. Drink Milk



Milk is rich in calcium, an important mineral for bone growth. Calcium also acts as a height booster. Besides calcium, milk has vitamin A and protein that are essential for overall development of the body, including height.
To increase your height by a few inches, drink at least two to three glasses of milk daily. In addition, eating dairy foods like cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt and cream can have an effect on height.

3. Indulge in Yoga



You can also do some yoga to increase your height naturally. Certain yoga exercises facilitate the release of growth-inducing hormones in the body. Yoga also helps release stress that causes tension in the back muscles, which in turn paves the way for maximum growth.
The best yoga pose to increase height is the ‘Surya Namaskar’, in which there are 12 different postures performed in a particular chronological order. To learn about ‘Surya Namaskar’, check out this video.

4. Stretch Your Body


Stretching is another effective way to enhance height at any age. Try to stretch your body by standing on your toes for a few minutes daily, several times a day. Other stretching exercises that you can try at home include car stretch, super stretch, cobra stretch, bow down, twists and basic leg stretches.
To learn about some easy and effective stretching exercises, you can watch this video.
You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
With regular stretching, you can add one or two inches to your height. Plus, it will help improve your posture.

5. Engage in Exercise and Sports

Exercise and sports stimulate the release of growth hormone that contributes to your height. To enjoy good height, you must exercise regularly and take part in sports activities.
One good exercise to increase height is skipping where you need to jump a lot. Do skipping for at least 30 minutes each day in an open area.
Holding on to a horizontal bar and hanging with your spine stretched out is another effective exercise to facilitate height gain. Stay in the position for 10 seconds and repeat at least six times daily.
Plus, play games like tennis and basketball that require you to jump a lot. This will help increase your height and also help in maintaining ideal body weight.
Also indulge in outdoor activities, like cycling and swimming, on a regular basis to enjoy good height and a toned body.
If you have any suggestion please comment below.

Comments

  1. My name is cambell Spivey i will like us to share tips on how to identify a real spell caster cos alot of people have fallen victim of scam as i have come across lots of comments lately (i was a victim too) and from experience and what i know i decide to open this thread, only fake spell casters ask for the followings: COURIER CHARGES: no matter where you are in the world, no matter the distance and continent a real spell caster will cast a spell effectively without you seeing it or the spell caster getting it to you to use it so long as he has the names or pix..the spell will work itself.. STRAIGHT: no excuses for failure, if money was needed in the first place for courier he should have say so, so one can know how prepared he is..i did rather pay $2000 at once to get my result rather than paying $200 for excuses to get more money..its not bad paying for items but the end result might be an excuse THREAT: if you get fed up of sending money after money, they begin to threaten one with death and madness.. NIGERIA; about 80% of them are Nigerians not saying they dont have real spell casters cos they are spiritually gifted in Africa but the impersonation is too much, the fake are more than the real.. i fell a victim of scam twice to a certain dr wodu and dr isaka they both ripped me to shred before i realized almost $3700 was gone until i came across Dr Monday who told me how to know a fake spell caster, he helped me CURE my HIV infection without failure or excuse in 5 days.. Am Cured and happy now for about a month..
    his e-mail is traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348140033827 lets beware of scammers and share experience, suggestion and solutions..thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Mrs Thomas Nancy, I wish to share the testimony of life experience with the general public about what this priest has just done for me, this DR UDI has just brought back my Lost hope to me with his great powers, I was infected with HIV/AIDS during my youth camp in Greece. i never notice it until I meet this man Phillip. We both love each other and we plane to get married. I Was surprise when we go for HIV/AIDS test, and i was tested positive. The man was so disappointed in me and was very confused because of what happened, I wanted to kill myself, but a friend of mine told me not to worry that I still have life to live. She ask me one day to followed her to the cyber cafe, when we get there, I decided search for the best way to live with HIV/AIDS, that was when i saw a testimonies from Clara smith on how a great herbal doctor heal her of HIV/AIDS. i decided to email contact the man, then you won’t believe this when i Contacted this Dr on my problems, he told me what I needed to do and how to do it, he gave me 8 days to go back for the test again, I go back to the same hospital and have the same test, but the HIV/AIDS positive change to negative. I didn’t believed the doctor’s report, I went to another hospital, the same result, the greatest surprise is that, the man who left me for 2months came looking for me and said he could find it easy doing anything without me. I promise to testify and share the testimony on the internet and everywhere I go.cause the miracle that Dr UDI did for me was wonderful it even berfunes my expectations,to me I will keep on shearing this testimony until my oldest age. Inside and outside me is full of great joy. I am ready to tell the whole world about this great Dr, because he did it for me and i believe he will do it for others who need his help. you can as well email him at:{DRUDIHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM} I BELIEVE HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM TOO. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM IN RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM OR MARRIAGE,HAS IT BEEN DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR EX BACK ALSO EMAIL HIM FOR THAT CAUSE I HAVE SEEN TESTIMONIES ABOUT HOW HE HELP PEOPLE TO GET THEIR EX BACK.HERE IS HIS VIA EMAIL.{DRUDIHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM} OR contact him vis mobile or what-app +2348051243538

    DOCTOR UDI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    LOW SPERM COUNT

    SICKLE CELL

    HIV/AIDS

    HERPES

    CANCER

    DIABETES

    ASTHMA

    SYPHLIES

    ALS

    STD

    HBV

    HSV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog